A button is an interaction that triggers an action, such as moving to another slide in your project or opening a URL. To add a button, you must be in Editor mode.
- Click the Insert... menu and select Button.
- The Insert Button dialog box appears. The Action field has two groups of options:
- Navigation: To set branching to another slide or to open a URL, go to step 3.
- LMS: To set SCORM completion status, go to step 5.
- To set slide navigation, click the Action menu and select either Navigate to Slide or Navigate to URL.
Navigate to Slide:
Click the Slide menu and select the slide to which the button will navigate.
Navigate to URL:
In the URL field, enter the Internet location the button will open.
- Navigate to Slide:
- After setting navigation, go to step 7.
To create a button that sets a SCORM completion status, click the Action menu and select one of the following:
- Set Passed
- Set Failed
- Reset Status
- After setting SCORM completion status, go to step 7.
- The Button Label field allows you to specify the text that will appear on the button. Simply type the desired label in the field.
- The Button Style menu allows you to set the color of the button. While the colors might vary depending on the project theme, the normal colors are:
- Primary: Dark Blue
- Success: Green
- Info: Light Blue
- Warning: Orange
- Danger: Red
- After making your selections, press OK to add the button to the slide.