An accordion is an interaction that contains vertically arranged sections, each with a title. To add an accordion, you
must be in Editor mode.
- Click the Insert... menu and select Accordion.
- The Insert Accordion dialog box appears: [need insert screenshot]
- The tab names are listed in the Tabs field.
- To change a tab name, select it and press the Edit button. In the Edit Tab field, type a name and click the Save button.
- To delete a tab, select it and click the Delete button.
- To add a new tab, click the Insert button. In the Insert Tab field, type a name and click the Save button.
- If you intend to put a lot of text in the accordion sections, click the Enable scrolling button to display a scrollbar in the accordion.
- After making your changes, click OK to insert the accordion:
- To add text to a section, click the title to expand it. Type the desired text. Note that you can also insert images.