A tab is an interaction that contains horizontally arranged sections, each with a title. To add tabs, you
must be in Editor mode.
- Click the Insert... menu and select Tabs.
- The Insert Tabs dialog box appears:
- The tab names are listed in the Tabs field.
- To change a tab name, select it and press the Edit button. In the Edit Tab field, type a name and click the Save button.
- To delete a tab, select it and click the Delete button.
- To add a new tab, click the Insert button. In the Insert Tab field, type a name and click the Save button.
- After making your changes, click OK to insert the tab interaction:
- To add text to a tab, click the title and type the desired text in the area underneath. Note that you can also add images.