Use the following procedure to sync audio with animated text or graphics:
- Within the editor, add the audio file by clicking the Slide Audio icon (or click the Slide Settings icon and then the Audio tab).
- To select an audio file, click the Browse Server button. You can either select an existing audio file from your Resource Library, or you can upload a new file to the Resource Library.
- Next, apply animations to the elements you wish to sync. Put the cursor on the item and then click the Insert/Edit Animation
icon to open the Insert Animation dialog:
Click the Animation Name menu, select an animation, and press OK.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each item you want to sync.
- To sync audio to your animated elements, click the Sync Animations icon to open the Sync Animation dialog:
- If you want to reorder the items, use the up/down arrows.
- To start syncing, click the Sync button; a Start Sync widget appears:
- Click Start Sync to begin playing the audio.
- When the first animation is supposed to appear, click Next Animation:
- Click the Next Animation button when each element will appear:
- To complete the syncing process, click Stop Sync